I'm the creator of Temple Illuminatus, and I just wanted to take a moment to encourage our new incoming members to reach out and introduce themselves.

It doesn't have to be a brilliant essay all about you, it can just be a simple sentence saying hello and giving people a heads up that there's a new person on board.

I encourage you to take time to get to know one another, welcome new members, make connections and friends.

When in doubt, reach out! Don't be shy!

We want to get to know you.

If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to read my profile, and feel free to ask any questions you have about me and about the site.

Views: 5697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone,  I am Fern and in Arizona. Although I am a Texas lady at heart.  I am glad to have found this page and wanted to introduce myself.  I am new to the Wicca path of life, but loving it and am the most comfortable with myself I have been in my life.  I am hungry for knowledge and always appreciate any new information I can get.  I have recently returned to college to pursue a second career after staying home for the last ten years raising my children.  I am pursing a degree in Surgical Technology. I see myself walking down the path of healing in some way but we shall see. I look forward to learning from experience.  Thank you for having me.

Hello everyone..I am a newbie :) Glad to have found a place to learn and grow.. blessings :)

Hi everyone. I'm Tammy and I'm new here. Don't know exactly where to start. I guess saying hello would be it :) I'm looking to find people who share my interests and my beliefs without judgement. I've not really practiced in the open. But I am very eager to and to learn much more.

Hi all. 

My name's Gary, and I'm new here too.

I'm 53 years young, and I'm looking forwards to joining in the forum and group discussions and getting to know everyone.

A big thank you for the site being here...I am new here...I was introduced to the site by a good friend & one I class a brother...

I am enjoying a slow look around and look forward to taking part int the site.

If anyone would like to know a little bit more about me, my room can show you more than I can here & expresses it better than a short hello... please go here: -  http://www.templeilluminatus.com/profile/KatWolf

I really do like you hope visiting my room & I look forward to my time here.

I stand on the land known as England - for good or for bad, it is were the energy put me, and i have enjoyed learning my place, finding my place, now I know my place :) tis a wonderful spot. 

Love to all

katwolf

My name is Terri, and I am new as of today.  I love what you have done with the place!  Hello everyone!

Hello all.  My name is Molly The Heathen and I hail from the UK.  I joined out of curiosity, and because I enjoy interacting with people online, especially sharing ideas.  Eventually it would be nice to make some genuine friends through this site, as I've never really tried to do that before.  But somehow I feel I will this time.  My need to communicate in this way is highlighted because I am recovering from Lyme Disease which has effected my mobility and ability to be physically active, so I don't get out and about right now. 

I'm an earthy starseed, a non-specific explorer, and a pragmatic humanitarian.  I am easily bored with systems and traditions but I respect their relevance.  I like to practice tolerance and respect for all and expect the same treatment in return.  I believe we all come from the same Source, no matter who or what we are - good, bad, enlightened or ignorant, and to that we will all eventually return. Everything else in between birth and death is what we choose to create ourselves with the same Source material as there has always been. It is up to us to create something brilliant and beautiful if we so desire.  Namaste. 

Welcome Molly, we sound somewhat similar though I am in Canada I have three now grown children in the UK, abducted by their father in 1988, I'm now a nan of 2 grandsons and 2 stepgranddaughters though i find no difference. I too have severe issues with mobility and being physically active though my mind never seems to stop. I learned only three years ago exactly where my at least two of my kids are, the third is angry and not yet willing to hear the truth of the past and may never be because of the garbage she's been brainwashed with for so many years. I would like to add you as a friend if you are willing, I'm very isolated and spend most of my time alone and have learned from a very young age that I  am a natural healer, (by touch) have loads yet to learn and hope that maybe we could share some thoughts and perhaps develop a friendship along the way.

Matuke Oyasin

Thank you Matuke.  Yes, our lives do have parallels.  I would be happy to be your friend!  Namaste. :3

Hi=) I'm alis and i'm from mexico, i'm here because of curiosity and because i'm very interested in those themes, i love astrology the most and i feel i'm on a path of self discovery and a selflove journey. I love to search about intuition, indigo, chrystal children. I don't think i'm one of those but I just love it. I hope I can have a good time here and well. Hello=)

Hi Alis.    Welcome to the site. Well, you were looking for starseeds, so hi, I'm one of the older ones :-).  I also have been studying astrology and symbology on and off since the age of 7, though I still consider myself a novice, as I am more concerned with overall themes rather than too much detail... 

Hope you enjoy yourself on the site.  Namaste. :-)

Thanks for your welcome!:) i start at the edge of 12 but didnt take it that seriously until 2 years ago. It has been a nice journey. Thank you!

RSS

Have questions?

Need help? Visit our Support Group for help from our friendly Admins and members!

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Checked out the Chat
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
Followed us on Facebook