For the witches (or anyone else) who are into herbs and smelling good.
The magical attributes of the DIY’S according to the herbs used are highlighted in the contents section below in brackets. You can choose one or multiple attributes to focus on while using these products to match your intent.
1. Floral facial steam: Leaves your face feeling fresh AF, smelling good. (Protection, love, centering and psychic power)
2. Rose & chamomile bath bags: Relaxing AF, smells good, SUPER CLENSING. (Protection, centering and meditation)
3. Clay and Lavender face mask: We all know clay is dope for our skin, and lavender can never go wrong. (Peace, protection, love, purification)
4. Peppermint foot scrub: Leaves your feet feeling and smelling FIIIINEEE. (Travel, money, healing, luck, strength)
LETS GET STARTED
1. Floral facial steam
YOU WILL NEED (The ingredients below are per 6 treatments so multiply it for as many treatments as you’d like):
-3 100ml jars
-2/3 cup of lavender buds, dried
-1/3 cup of rose petals, dried
-2/3 cup chamomile flowers, dried
Mix up the herbs ad divide them into each jar (roughly half a cup each)
HOW TO USE:
• Remove make up or dirt by using a gentle cleanser
• Place herbs in a heatproof bowl (use 4 tablespoons herbs per treatment – each jar is enough for 2 treatments)
• Pour one pint of boiling water into a heat proof bowl (USE MOON WATER FOR EXTRA BENEFITS)
• Place bowl on a sturdy surface (like a table) and lower face over the bowl (it’s usually best to sit in a chair that is pulled up close to a table)
• Place a towel over your head to create a tent over the bowl (the towel helps the steam stay close to the face and not evaporate into the air so quickly)
• Stay here for about 15 to 20 minutes- while you are here start by centring yourself, and then think about your intent and what you wish for the herb to bring to you, imagine the steam cleansing away any negativity.
BOOOM YOU ARE NOW CLEANSED AF AND SMELLING CUTEEEE.
2. Rose & chamomile bath bags
YOU WILL NEED (The ingredients below are per 3 treatments so multiply it for as many treatments as you’d like):
-3 Muslin bags
-¾ cup dried rose petals
-¾ cup dried chamomile flowers
-1 ½ cup epsom salts
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Place 1 cup of mixture in each muslin bag. Tie the top of each bag to close tightly.
HOW TO USE:
To use bath tea bag, tie bag to faucet so the water runs through it as the bath fills. Once the bath is full of warm water, remove the bag from the faucet and let it float in the bath. Soak for at least 15 minutes - while doing so, remember to relax, centre yourself, remember your intent and what you wish to get out of this treatment and imagine the salts and hot water clensing away any negative energy.
BOOOOM NOW U R CLENSED AF AND SMELLIN FRESH
3. Clay and Lavender face mask
YOU WILL NEED (once again makes 3 , adjust to your liking):
-3 100 ml jars
-½ cup lavender flower powder
-1 1/8 cup white cosmetic clay
Mix up and divide into jars, roughly half a cup per jar.
HOW TO USE:
At time of use, mix 1 tablespoon of lavender-clay mix with 2-3 teaspoons of water, cooled chamomile tea, or hydrosol, until a paste forms. Spread over the face, avoiding the eyes. Leave for 15 minutes. This mask draws out toxins and negative energy so make sure to visualise the clay mask absorbing the negative energy for maximum effect, meanwhile, pour your intent into this procedure and absorb the lavender and mother earth’s clay into your system. Wash off with warm water and a wash cloth.
BOOOM yo face is untoxic AF super clensed, and smelling damn fineeee.
4. Peppermint foot scrub
What you need (MAKES 3):
-3 250-300(ish)ml jars
-1/3 cup fine sea salt or epsom salt
-¾ cup oil (grapeseed, sweet almond or olive)
-Few drops peppermint essential oil
-¼ cup dried peppermint leaves
Mix ingredients in bowl, divide into jars, roughly 1 cup per jar.
HOW TO USE:
Rub into damp foot in circular motions. Our feet pick up alot of negative energy, and are important because they take us places in the physical world, make sure to focus on your intent and drawing out the negative energy.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! YOU SMELL FRESH FROM HEAD TO TOE, CLENSED THOROUGHLY, EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY, LOVED!